? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AT THIS POINT

So I have been trying to study all day and it’s not going as I planned. I am suppose to do about 300 questions daily till I write my boards, but I have done only 50 throughout the day. I don’t know jor I am so lazy these dayz. I think someone did voodoo on me the way Cleveland fans did voodoo on Lebron James lol. On the real though I am just blah…. I need motivation and more prayers lol. ( one can never pray enough you know).




I just got off the phone with my cousin, remember the one who graduated recently when I almost died on the plane back ( Thank God for my life). I love that boy mehh he is like my little brother. I am just so proud of him. We were talking about his babe ( she is white) and how his mum cannot really accept her. I feel bad for him because the girl is really nice. She is polite and very matured for her age. Did I tell you guyz she was even dancing to Gbono feli feli on my cousin’s grad party with her lirru waist lol. I mean is there anything really wrong with dating someone who is different from you. Nigerian parents carry it on their head like it’s a taboo or something. When I was younger I used to tell my dad that I will marry a white man just to make him angry ( after he annoys me lol). And he goes I will disown you if you do that. I mean common, my dad did not even marry a Nigerian so what was he yarning sef . Nigerian parents need to chill and let their children live their life. Abi what do you guyz think? ( don’t use style to insult me oh, it’s only opinions I asked for #justsaying lol) .

Meanwhile the ongoing story of my dreamful life ( Like my life does not have enough drama). I have been sorta of ignoring my friend’s call ( Lance’s fiancé ). Let’s call her Regina, so regina has been calling me and I have been painfully-conveniently-not-so- intentionally avoiding her calls. It’s not as easy as I thought. I was at her place the other day and she told me to say hi to Lance while she spoke to her friend on the other line. I was like no don’t worry I am good. She was like why, he asks about you once in a while just say hi





.Then I was like that is it! Regina, I need to get this out of my chest ( Like Usher, I had a confession moment, these are my confessions… ). Here goes nothing. I used to talk to lance a while ago and I think I still have something for him and I think he feels the same way too and she was like what? . You and my Lance? I thought you were my friend. How can you stand in front of me and tell me you like…….




Pause! Rewind and Play back





Of course I didn’t tell her that. Do I look like I am smoking something or i am related to Bobby Brown ( wetin concern bobby brown na, sometimes I say the weirdest thing lol) . All these were playing in my head when she told me to say hi to lance. I said hi and the conversation felt awkward mehh. I spoke very fast and gave the phone back to regina. I told her I needed to step outside for a while. I don’t know jare, I think I am kinda-sorta- 15% sure that there is something there and 85% sure that its all in my head ( not like Jason derulo’s song though lol). Let this wedding come and go biko lol. Mid life crises can’t be worse than this. I will be okay. Like someone said, all I need to do is swallow the little feelings I have and drink it with a tall glass of water shikena!. I mean compare 15% and 85%, if you do the math there should be nothing there. I will be okay, you will see. * fingers crossed while reciting the lord’s prayer* . I got this. Thanks for the advice from my last post, I really appreciate your considerations. You guyz wuv me sha, I know you do cos I wuv you plenty plenty.


**********************************************************************************************

Lemme go chill with some of my peeps jare since book refuse to enter today. Have a lovely week ahead and happy new month : ) . Congrats to the nominees of NBA.




A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, she can't stand it any longer, and goes to Human Resources.

Without identifying the guy, she tells them what the coworker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him.

The HR supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, "What is sexually threatening about a coworker telling you your hair smells nice?

The woman replies, "It's Keith...... The midget."





Man's wife asks him to go to the store to buy some cigarettes. So he walks down to the store only to find it closed. So he goes into a nearby bar to use the vending machine. At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her. They have a couple of beers and one thing leads to another and they end up in her apartment. After they've had their fun, he realizes its 3AM and says, "Oh no, its so late, my wife's going to kill me. Have you got any talcum powder?" She gives him some talcum powder, which he proceeds to rub on his hands and then he goes home.

His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and she is pretty pissed. "Where the hell have you been?!?!"

"Well, honey, its like this. I went to the store like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the bar to use the vending machine. I saw this great looking chick there and we had a few drinks and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed with her."

"Oh yeah? Let me see your hands!"

She sees his hands are covered with powder and... "You God damn liar!!! You went bowling again!!!"

32 comments:

9jaFOODie said...

Hahahah.. my first time here, enjoyed the post, I am sure I will enjoy everything else on the sight. I like the way you write, it reads like a story( if that makes sense).

Apinke said...

Funny as usual, its good to be back. i shall pray for u. all the best dearie!!!

Giagerry said...

LoL! i thot we talked about this before? dont let it worry u o jere, go for the wedding and come back jor u will be fine. Lol--i have missed u btw, NCLEX is showing us I see! Hian?? ur papa nor marry Nigerian?? I dont get o!

Random One said...

LOL...na wa oh. U bin like this Lance of a fellow huh? Pele, suck it up, you no get 'choose' :D

All the best on your studies oh...

My life said...

Haha!! for a second i was like what!!!!!!!!!! she told her then i was like whew!! okay yeah i agree with giagerry go for the wedding not as a bridesmaids though cos i dnt think ud want to stand behind the bride eyeing the groom lol,goodluck in ur studying and i really do not envy you

Ms. 'dufa said...

Awwww.Such a fix! If i were in your shoes, my mind will be working overtime. Try and have fun at the wedding though.

Missed this place :)

kitkat said...

lmao at the jokes especially the 2nd one! my parents are also against me marrying a white dude. i think it's a nigerian parent's thing lol

Molara Brown said...

This Lance matter, you will get over in time...don't let it bother you too much.

As for reading, please clear your head very well and so that all the reading will have space to settle in..

and the jokes, a good way to start the day. Enjoy the rest of your week.

H said...

hahaha, the 2nd joke was hilarious.

re: Lance, I knew u definitely didn't tell Regina...u're smarter than that. Well if u had said u guys knew urselves b4 they met n stopped there but going on with it....errr...no!.

You' get over it.

All the best with ur exams.
I'm sure u'd do great.

Nikkisho said...

LMAO @ the 2nd joke

mehn for a second i thought you really told your friend..my heart was beating fast as if i was watching a suspense scene in nollywood movie...LOL

eya..your cousin ehn....at times when i'm speaking to my mum and we start talking about boy 'issues' she tells me its fine if i want to marry a white man...as long as i MAKE SURE i graduate from school and NOT abandon my own family back in Nigeria.

Good luck in your exams :-)

mykey said...

LMAO at the jokes.

As per parents talking about who to marry, would that ever stop? My brother wants to get married to a white woman too but my mama sees it as an abomination. Come to think of it we are humans first before we were termed or described by "colour".

P.E.T. Projects said...

Hahaha, the bowling joke just made my day!
I think the Lance thing is just in your head jor, it will pass.

Best of luck with the reading, sometimes you need to clear your head by relaxing a lil then back to the reading.

AliceDCL said...

awwwww
i really feel for you, must be crazy hard having to pretend like u dont like the guy
its just a messed up situation. hopefully d wedding will come and go.

Im having "readers block" too, id pray for u, if you pray for me :, behind on my thesis work *sigh*
that jokes were hilarious as usual

BSNC said...

9jaFOODIE awww thanks for stopping by. i hope you too cos it gives me pleasure to view those food on ur blog lol.


@omotee the newest wife in town. congrats again babe. Thanks dear i really need dem prayers


@Giagerry lol i know we talked about it. Missed u too dear. um yea my mum is not nigerian. I thot i told you guyz before :B



@Random One yea kinda lol. Thanks babe : )



@Mylife hahah@ eyeing the groom. No it would not be like that. Thanks dear : )



@Ms. dufa Yes i am. we missed you too : D


@kitkat yea its definately a Nigerian thing cos two of my ghanian friends are engaged to a white guy.

BSNC said...

@lara lol i know, i am already clearing my head. Thanks enjoy the rest of your week to : )


@H lol see what i mean. yes i think i have already gotten over it. Thanks i appreciate that.



@Nikkosho lol@ suspense movie. Nah i couldnt do that. haha your mum os right though, but its not as easy. thanks babe : )



@mykey you see what i mean, its a nigerian thing. Hope it goes well for your brother.



@P.E.T Project Yea i need the relaxing thing, but i ended up sleeping for almost 3 hours lol.



@laurenta lol my point exactly, it needs to come and go. Deal, i am praying for you now :D

thanks people

Anonymous said...

LMAO that 2nd joke totally killed me. Buhahaha Bsnc I am praying for you with exams and lance

dayor said...

all the best in your exams, and as per lance..you'll be just fine, all you need to do is swallow the little feelings and drink it with a tall glass of water shikena!lolz

about your cousin, hmm, i don't know what is up with our parents, like my parents don't even want inter-tribal relationships not to now talk of going out of naija...*sigh* you know what they say about love knowing no boundaries...my own love know boundary o thanks to my parents,e even know geography join ..lol

and thanks for dropping by on my blog, and dropping that comment. much love

Myne said...

I hope everything works out for you, both in your exams and with Lance.

The jokes were funny, lol..

Unknown said...

lool the jokes at the end rare funny.
the situation with Lance, i still think u should tell ur friend. imagine in 5years time (God forbid a divorce) but he tells her, you would be so screwed.
you need to her but obviously don't say you got feelings for him still..
and study.!

x

BSNC said...

@Anonymous thanks : )


@dayor lol i know shikena, i will do just that. haha your parents are funny. Odikwa very serious oh.



@Myne thanks for everything dear :D


@MsNana haha i know i will be screwed. i have an idea, lemme see how it plays out first. thanks nana : D

SHE said...

All the best with exams! Read your books and stop thinking about man o!

LusciousRon said...

All the best with the exams. Lance emotions will pass jare. Funny jokes as usual

Ochuko said...

BSNC!! So gud 2b here again :d
Haha...Lancealot.

Race & color don't matter, but sometimes they matter (dunno ow we can explain..lol)

Oya 4ce yourself 2 read. All d best.

Unknown said...

I fit give you Juju wey u go take pass ya Exam wifout reading so jus holla at mua...

Love your blog..

Unknown said...

Awww babe! Sorry about the Lance thingy. WHen you said you told her i was like 'WHAT?!" then "whew" lol.

Seriously, some Nigerian parents give themselves high blood pressure. THe world is too connected now to be angry about who and who get married. WHat do they expect sef?

Adiya
http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop- had to change my url X_x)
http://museorigins.com

dosh said...

Lol @ lirru waist

I think anyone can marry whoever they want, I only have slight objections to marrying outside one's religion because the wahala is just too much.

Rotfl @ your little scenario, that woulda been dramatic yo. Regina will NEVER understand so hard as it may be, just let this one slide. Bless your heart :*

@ilola said...

The jokes are so funny. As for the second woman, see reverse psychology o.

First time here and following. Please, check out my blog at atilola.blogspot.com

CaramelD said...

Let this wedding come and pass quick quick oh! Happy studying.

Myne said...

Long time dearie, how you dey? Hope studies are going well?

Toinlicious said...

lwkmd...very funny. first time here. nice blog & following already. check out mine too. http://toinlicious.blogspot.com

Chiamaka said...

lol, at the jokes. cant help noticing the date of the last post. do you make the post so they can last two months

Random One said...

I know you turned off comments for a reason but i just want to say i'm sooo sorry for what you've been going through. I pray joy comes back to you and yours soon. Take heart dear. God is still on the throne.