? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SOPHOMORE

Hey people. wataquain, whatz is popping ina me yard. Me write another poem ya know... okay enough of that..lol . So this is my second peom and its a continuation of my first poem( i dunno how to put link jo). Before you guyz start telling me to look for the key under my bed or iniside an unknown cave like my first poem. Its just a poem ooo( i think). Please tell me what you think... yes the title sophomore poem...lol. couldn't think of a title...












I took out the padlock and placed my hand on the door knob
I was hesitant at first, I opened the door and peeped through
Sitting there on the porch(veranda..lol) was love
He was the most beautiful thing i had seen in a while
flawless skin, captivating looks and charming aura.....
I know they say all that glitters is not gold
This gold could glitter all it wants.
Because i am past caring
I felt in love with love, he was everything i imagined and more
I was in a fantasy land, the land of wonders
lurking in the shadows was heart break
But i didn't pay heed, this love is blind indeed
In a blink of an eye heart break overpowered love
It happened so fast i didn't see it coming.
Loneliness and pain crept in from the window
I never allowed them in
Now all i am left with is loneliness, pain and heartbreak
Despite all this i still believe in love

























Enjoy!






A teacher notices that a little boy at the back of the class is squirming around, scratching his crotch and not paying attention. She goes back to find out what's up. He's quite embarrassed and whispers that he has just recently been circumcised and he's quite itchy. The teacher tells him to go down to the principal's office, to phone his mom, and ask her what he should do about it. He does this and returns to the class, sits down in his seat and suddenly, there's a general commotion at the back of the room. Back down she goes, only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out. "I thought I told you to call your mom" she says. "I did" he says. "She told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school."





Have a beautiful day :)

24 comments:

jhazmyn said...

OMG...Crazy kid, lol

As for the poem...like Shola ama said...
I've been told a million lies I've been left with a broken heart.
But I still believe in love.
I've been hurt a thousand times I've been crying all the tears in the dark.
But i still believe in love.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

lol, what a cute kid!!! he only did as his mother said.

chayomao said...

Omgawd!
awww, crazy cute kid, sticking out his pi pi like that. If only i had a boy stick out his in my elementary days....lol
As for ya sophomore poem,
Beaurriful. really.
Keep believing...In LOVE!

Andrea said...

were do you get these stories from.lmao.

Ms. 'dufa said...

Was going2refer2dat same song(@jhazmyn)
Loved d poem! I'm a believer too! Lol
LOL@ the joke, the boy ws just being obedient.

Bubbles said...

I liked the poem
it was really sweet

LMAO at the joke doe
where you find these jokes
lol

Anonymous said...

nice poem...ha ha ha at the joke.

bonnie said...

lovely poem.
butt mehn your jokeesss...LOL! innocent boy.

Afronuts said...

He doesnt deserve to be called Love if he broke ur heart.

Rene said...

the poem is sweet.
lol@d boy....stick it out.....haha

Buttercup said...

I liked the poem! Lmao @ the joke! Hahaha!

Blogoratti said...

Good one...i see you are coming up. Keep 'em coming. As for that kid..he's forgiven,lol.

blackrubies said...

I like the poem, realistic...and the ending was very good :)

Myne said...

Your poem is great, I love the last line. Love conquers all. Unnhmm.

Funny boy in your joke LWKMD, stick it out indeed!

Sugarking said...

lol. Another wicked joke. U need to tell me where u get them abeg!!!

Trybes said...

Hahah..This brown woman and her jokes sha..The teacher absolutely deserved what she got..LOL…

A totally beautiful poem—heartbreaks don’t last a lifetime but love does..keep believing in love and someday your fantasies will be relived over and over again..

Anonymous said...

lol liked the joke

iphyigbogurl said...

nice poem...
lol@ the joke...na wa oh..
the boy did wat he was told na.

BSNC said...

@jhazmyn lol i know. yea we still believe in love..



@36 lol yes he did




@chayoma hahaha chayoma are you for real..

thanks :)





@andrea lol from a private source.





@ms dufa yea most of us her. lol i know...





@bubbles thanks B. lol i can't give you that info :)





@leggy thaanks babe. glad you like it...





@bonnie lol very innocent o.




@afronuts hmmm i guess you are right.




@rene thanks babe. lol yea he didn't get what his mum said..



thanks people

BSNC said...

@buttercup thanks B :).



@blogoratti i learn from you o, i guess am a good student..lol



@blackrubies thanks rubies, i try :)




@myne whitman yes it does. lol he literally did it..




@sugarking lol i will have to get back to you..




@trybes i hear you loud and clear...





@anonymous thanks :)




@iphyigbogurl thanks. lol yes he did

thanks people

miss.fab said...

But why was there padlock on the door.... Hmmm.

Anyway, lol at that joke. Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

L-O-L!!!! BSNC ya nasty! hehe

Bibi said...

although i still dey vex for you, i have to admit that was not bad at all. mscheeeeeew.

NaijaBabe said...

Awwww I fell in love with love