? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THANKFUL MEME

hey my fellow blogville peeps. thanks alot for yesterday. you guyz lifted my spirit. i don't even know why i was sulking yesterday. VSNC(my sis) was like she is still going to celebrate her bday on Sunday. i was going to slap her o, but that girl don beat me twice before( when we were younger).. as in better one. I am not messing with her that chic take style Strong o.

yea did you guyz watch the match,thank God Arsenal didn't lose o. If i was watching the match in 9ja , there will be enough drinks and suya to go round. i never liked soccer before, but my dad use to say if you are not watching the match no suya for you and everybody in my house is a big time soccer fan. i had no choice, but to like the game that suya cannot pass me by( say wetin happen). i still don't know what is happening, VSNC keeps me updated( she is a soccer fanatic).

Well i said i was going to join on the thankful post meme , so here it goes

I am thankful for having God in my life. he has always been there. don't think i can say the same, but am getting there.

I am thankful for my family, every single one of them including some of extended fam.

I am thankful for good health. i have not been sick as long as i can remember

I am thankful for my friends. Most of them has always been there for me. i appreciate you guyz alot

I am thankful for who i am. There are billions of people in this world, but there is only one me( nothing do me jo).

I am thankful for God's favour and blessings in my life

i am thankful for my fellow bloggers. i learn something new from each and everyone of you everyday. i won't call names, but some of una spoil sha. chei

the list goes on and on. its easy to be thankful for the good things

***********************************************************************************


i just had to leave you guyz with a little something something to make you smile.. enjoy

A woman was unhappy with the way her laundry was done at the local Chinese Laundry, so she wrote a note and put it in the bag with the next collection of soiled clothes : "USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"

She got the clean laundry back, and was still dissatisfied with the results, so the following week she enclosed another note: "USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!"

The Chinese laundryman became very annoyed, and when her clean laundry was delivered, it contained a note from HIM: "I USE PLENTY SOAP ON PANTIES!!! USE MORE PAPER ON ASS!!!!!

48 comments:

Anonymous said...

First!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love the joke at the end...

Roc said...

Nice one as usual!!

No try your sister oh! Next thing you'll be here gisting us about WrestleMania that happened.. lol

L-VII said...

Lol, that was very funny. Glad you feel better.

Giagerry said...

so im not first ehn???
pshhhhhhh!

Toluwa said...

we r thankful for u too BSNC!

funny joke!

BSNC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BSNC said...

@Miss lowlah yes you are. thanks am glad you liked it

@RocNaija hahahaha roc you no just serious at all...

@L-V11 thanks babe . yes do feel better

@Gee lol yea sory. you will be first another time, okay :)

@Just..Toluwa awwww thats so sweet thanks :)

Omo Oba said...

haha. your dad used to trade you soccer for suya? soo u are also an arsenal fan? u are a correct person.

Beyond said...

am thankful too....God has been so wonderful....

lmao @ the joke....

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehehe
that was tew funny men!

Cidersweet said...

I'm trying to pay attention to football these days, but it's not easy/interesting for me.. if only I had the suya incentive (Lol)

Thank God for showing us how much He loves us.
Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

LMHAO @ the chinese joke... LOL..
Yeah indeed we need to give thanks in all.

Rita said...

And as you are thankful, may you have more reasons to be thankful.

You really made me laugh with that little something to make me smile

Spesh said...

Its so good to be thankful...
BSNC,its really hard leaving comments on your blog via my phone,wonder why?

jhazmyn said...

Good thing you're feeling much better now, nice joke...u should keep the jokes coming, i love em.
"I am thankful for who i am. There are billions of people in this world, but there is only one me( nothing do me jo)" Nuttin do u jare...this thankful posts have a way of puttin life in perspective.

simeone said...

i'm thanking God arsenal didnt lose too..and also for eyes to watch the match....
good thing you are lifted..cheers

BSNC said...

@omo Oba yes and that suya was just too tempting. i am a gunner's babe. thankss

@beyond yes he has that man upstairs is too muc

@temite thanks temite glad you liked it

@cidersweet lol yes i know. the game can be interesting sometimes. God is too much. have a great week too

@ochuko am glad you liked. yes we need to give him thanks and thanks for stopping by

@rita i wish you the same too. lol i am happy i did

@My world yes it is. i don't know why too. i have to check it. thanks

thanks peeps

BSNC said...

@jhazmyn yes i am thanks. okay i will do just that. Nothing do you too. yes he does, you should try it, its really nice too be thankful

@simeone so you are an arsenal fan too. My gunner's peeps thats cool. thanks

juiceegal said...

Ur dad is a sharp guy.........lol
i'm happy arsenal dint loose too.....wld hv had a heart attack{just jokin o...im nt dat patriotic}
Nd finally ur joke sure made me laugh.

Saved Girl said...

LOL, cute post.

LusciousRon said...

That joke is something. The lady would have been so embarrassed. Don't worry your birthday will be more fabulous than you thought. Happy Birthday in advance.

aloted said...

so ur birthday is on sunday..mine is on saturday....sorry to hear u'll be at work...

joining u in being thankful...

your jokes are funny..hehe

BSNC said...

@juicegal lol i know. heart attack ke..lol. thanks am glad you liked it

@saved girl thanks and thanks for stopping by

@LusciousRon lol i can imagine too. yea i hope so thanks alot babes :)

@aloted wow how nice, so am expecting a cake from you. yea it sucks. thanks dear

thanks peeps

Brown Sugar said...

Its always good to take time out, to say what we are thankful for...I think we all go through life in a way that sometimes w take things and people for granted....

and the Joke was killer...lol

aloted said...

lol..BSNC u want to play a fast one on me abi...my birthday is before urs so na u suppose send me cake first...

;-)

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

This is a cool blog;can never bring myself to watch soccer. First time here

Afrobabe said...

lol...she really needed that response...

*BolanleAP* said...

BSNC here is a joke for you

a guy had a girlfriend and everytime after sex she'd love to stroke his balls. one day he asked why do you like to do that and she replied "i miss mine"

smile some more today o!

BSNC said...

@brown sugar yes well said Ms brown. thanks am gald you liked it

@aloted lol okay you got me there. err i just send the cake, you will get it soon :)

@the girl with the red hair lol thanks and thanks for stopping by

@afrobabe lol i know right. she asked for it

@abeni OMG no way.. hahahaha good one abeni. thanks :)

thanks peeps

Writefreak said...

I'm glad you joined the thankful wagon...we only need to look closely to see what He's doing for us.
And He's always waiting whenever you're ready totally for Him.
Happy Easter!

BSNC said...

@whitefreak i am glad i joined. it feels good to be thankful. thanks, happy good friday and easter to you too

@bibi ha like i will tell you, maybe if you give me a birthday cake i might change my mind..lol

Buttercup said...

wait, is ur twin back home in naija??

kai, i cant believe u r a gunner o..mscheew

im thankful on ur behalf for ur list..

lol @ the joke..damn..

Blogoratti said...

Being thankful is good,even better is living a thankful life everyday!
Thanks for sharing.

BSNC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BSNC said...

@buttercup no my twin is here with me. lol why... are you not a gunner's fan???. thanks and am thankful that you are thankful for my list( does that make sense..lol)

@blogoratti thanks i am happy i shared. hope you guyz will join the wagon
of being thankful

thanks peeps

Tinu said...

arsenal, man u!!tschewww
enyinba all the way!!
arrrgh i want suya soo bad now!!!
happy easter!

Buttercup said...

lolll...hmmm im ur arch enemy mehn..A FIERY RED DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..

btw, u've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

lol..you and these your jokes ehn..ps it's always good to be thankful!

Anonymous said...

lol, nice one as usual
I hope you have a wonderful easter and happy birthday in advance
I remember the naija matches in naija...especially when its naija vs another country. when there's a goal, everyone on the street will know. Tuck shop owners even use that opportunity to give free drins and goodies....ahh! good old days

HRM said...

i miss the suya and drink thing too...
but oh well...

P.S: i love ur blog!
:)

BSNC said...

@tinu lol enyinba ke. i want suya too. thanks and happy Easter to you too..

@buttercuo lol ewo am in trouble oo. yea i saw it. thanks, i will do it later

@Tay-mee thanks its really good. am glad you like dem jokes

@naijagirl thanks and thanks. yea good all days. my fam almost killed me with their screaming

@HRM yes oh well.aww thanks alot

thanks peeps

Unknown said...

Very funny... Nice
Is good to be grateful,we all need to.
Are u twin? Anyway thx for sopping by at my blog. See much of you around.

temi B roxx said...

BSNC..you cannot kill me oh..i literally laffed out loud when i read that joke
*wipes tears from eyes*

BSNC said...

@Ms SpicyTee yes it is. i am a twin, you are more than welcome. thanks for stopping by too

@tis all about me lol i cannot o. thanks am glad you like the joke

Unknown said...

Ehn..dats nice.. I'm a twin tooo.. I have a brother. Are u guys look alike?

BSNC said...

No we don't. she is very light and i'm dark. You are a twin too, how nice

Tairebabs said...

That joke was so funny. Hilarious! I love Arsenal too. Even though I didn't like the last match with Man U.