? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

:D

I can't believe i was that upset..lol. I can laugh about it now.. phew. Okay okay maybe i over reacted a little, but i needed to let it out somewhere. I hope it will take a couple years to make me that upset again. Loila, Abeni, Roc, FlyHigh and GNG you guyz are amazing, Thanks alot. Bibi and Fashinga i owe you one, thanks a bunch. Those of you who prayed for me and wished me well, thanks :).

I just have to do a thankful post, since i have a lot of thank yous to go around,the B edition. I have seen the A,D,E and G edition.

BLESSING: I am thankful for God's blessing in my life. If i was told to count my blessings, i will not finish counting them in years to come. I am grateful for your blessings Lord..

BIBLE: I am thankful for the book of knowledge. I have the ability to learn about you, your son, the holy spirit, your words, prayers, wisdom, miracle... there is so much to learn.

BEAUTY: I am thankful for the beauty and wonders of the world. The beautiful trees, oceans, people, places, countries, animals, flowers...... It is indeed a beautiful world.

BRAINS,BODY AND BREATH: Can you imagine the world with brainless people, it will be full of useless. I am thankful for our bodies; fat, chubby, skinny, muscular, black, white, caramel,orange,soft, wrinkled... I am thankful for the breath of life.

BOYS: They sure make the world interesting..lol.

BLOGGER: I am thankful for blogger.I have learnt alot from this site and i am hoping to learn more. The people here are truly amazing.I am thankful for you guyz, each and everyone of you.

I am thankful that i am feeling better now :) :D




*************************************************************************************

A New vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on the door on the First house of the street. A tall lady answered the door. Before she could speak, the enthusiastic salesman barged into the living room and opened a big black plastic bag and poured all the cow droppings onto the carpet. " Madam, if I could not clean this up with the use of this new powerful vacuum cleaner, I will EAT all this s...!" exclaimed the eager salesman. "Do you need chilli sauce or ketchup with that?" asked the lady. The bewildered salesman asked, " Why, madam?" "There's no electricity in the house..." said the lady **********

45 comments:

miss.fab said...

First!!!

miss.fab said...

Yay! I'm glad you're okay! And Amen to that list my sister..

Lolia said...

Secondddddddddd *dancing around the room*

Isabella said...

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Isabella said...

guys go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! BSNC warn them O...ahn ahn

Isabella said...

anywaaaaaays!!! I was intially 1st regardless ..tell dem BSNC!!

lol

babe happy your laughing now ...that joke was quite funny!!

Omo Oba said...

ha, true talk to have brains, blogger and boys on here. Good to know you are doing better. You must have been pretty angry to say not again in years to come. In the words of Lagbaja, koolu temper. be ez babes.

akaBagucci said...

Not sure I can come up with enough D's to be thankful for if I tried.. So I'll let you guys run with it!

Shubby Doo said...

amen that piss off bsnc is over...good to see you r alright now...love the joke!!! 2 funny

Repressed One said...

*...you fixed your comment thingy, goody*

Aww glad to see you're doing better. And amen you won't be upset like dat in years to come.

LMAO...guess he better get to eating...ewww!!

Sweetnothin' said...

lol...that was funny

Sweetnothin' said...

And I'm glad the comment thing is working cos i was about to send you the longest email you've ever received.
glad you're feeling better now:(

C said...

hey!
lmao, good joke!!

boys do make d world interesting.

Anonymous said...

honey, I am glad you are feeling better. hmm, you seem to be having lots of fun. next time, pack me along with you. where are you heading next?
Texas, oh texas...warm weather, lots of naija people, lots of naija parties, lots of naija old schools in parties....everything is big in texas but I love it like that

Nice Anon said...

Being in a better mood is good.

Tee said...

Thank God u are fine now. Was worried oh

African Weight Loss Diva said...

Welcome back. lol at the vacuum cleaner guy

Sassy Trends said...

Im glad you aare feeling better now, you scared me yesterday...lol, would have loved to send a mail but dont know how to get through, makes me feel guilty....

By the way, that joke was hilarious...lmao

xxxdearie...

juiceegal said...

Good to know u are no more pissed.When i saw the last post, i was like "where is the BSNC i know"
You and ur jokes,lol at chilli sauce or ketchup

AliceDCL said...

thank God all is well now..
pls dont go back to that place anymore...
i would have called if i had ur no..
life is too short to let pple upset u like that......

Anonymous said...

I am so laughing at that damn joke girlie....


and you are much welcomed for the prayers....

CaramelD said...

Glad you are feeling better! No vex you hear? x

BSNC said...

@miss fab yes you are first. Thanks babe :)


@loila lol i am dancing with you too. thanks again :)


@Miss fly people you are warned o...lol. Yay i am better now. thanks glad you liked it


@Omo Oba lol yes i was really angry. yea i feel you koolo temper..lol.


@Just DB yes you can. if you don't try, how will you know.


@shubby doo lol yes she is gone for now. Glad you liked it :)


@Repressed One sory about that. Yea i fixed it..

Amen and amen. lol well he has to..

BSNC said...

@sweetnothin gald you liked it. lol @ the longest mail ever. fumns and loila gave me a heads up. thanks ;)


@chi chi glad you liked it, yes they do make..lol


@naijagirl thanks i am happy to :D

Of course i will take along now..lol . yes texas is wonderful and the weather was lovely


@Nice Anon I completely agree with you. thanks


@tee yes thanks to him . Please don't be worried o. i am better now :D


@African Weight loss dive thanks babe.


@sassy trends lol i a so sorry for scaring you like that. i just wanted to let my anger out. I am better now :D.

Abeg don't feel guilty jare. I am glad you liked the joke.

My e-mail is bsnc101@yahoo.com. Feel free to halla at me anytime.. thanks dear.


@juiceegal yea i am glad too. The bsnc you know is soo back.. Yayyy..lol


@BBB awww thanks dear. i would try no to. You are so right babe. life indeed is too short . thanks :)


@Oyin lol its good to have a good laugh. thanks :)


@CaramelD yes i hear you well well :D

thanks peeps

Anonymous said...

Another lovely thankful post...just read Naijagirl's...thank God for all the thanksgiving going on around...

LG said...

thank Go for BSNC

Adaeze said...

I'm glad you feel better so quickly!
I was dying to comment on that post but u didnt permit me to...boohoo :-(

Great Thankful B post! B is a great letter when it comes to being thankful...

Roc said...

Great stuff.. Great stuff..

Glad to hear you're back to your best..

Afrobabe said...

Lmao @ the sales man…pray to God the woman was one with a sense of humour...

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are feeling better!
:) Another reason to be thankful
lol

Good Naija Girl said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Ok, that joke was hilarious. I guess it must be a house in Naija!

Tigeress said...

Nice one! LOL!!! Have a nice weekend.

Vera Ezimora said...

Well thank God you're feeling better. We wouldn't want you to blow someone's head off.

And yes indeed, thank God for blogger. Blogger is awesome!!!

doll (retired blogger) said...

glad you are feeling better
LMAO at that joke

downtheaisle said...

lol@thankful for boys...
lmao @ the joke, menh! d salesguy no get choice ooo, na to chop am to ketchup remain

BSNC said...

@just doyin we need to thank him o.


@LG i hear you..lol


@adaeze yes i am suprised too, but happy. lol i just wanted to let out my anger.

yes it is. i had so much more, but i am not the only B here. incase they want to do their thankful B.


@Roc thanks. i try :).


@afrobabe lol abi, but he has to eat it sha..


@Brokeass thanks i am glad too and thanks for stopping by :)


@GNG thanks :D.. lol only in naija


@tigeress thanks, you do the same..


@Vera lol ha me blow someone's head off. i no fit..
yes it is.


@doll thank, glad you liked the joke.


@downtheasile lol well i am thankful for them, even with their wahalas. lol can you imagine. me no wan imagine am sef


thanks peeps

Miss Natural said...

I'm glad ur much better now!!!!!! I agree thank God for breath, bible and BOYYYYYS lol

Tari. N said...

I'm glad that you feel better babes!! I'm sure u know that Fashinga's got nothing but mad love 4 u...

That Joke cracked me up..Just what i needed..

Later Luv!!
F.

Bibi said...

okay, err....i didn't really get the joke o! am i slow? anyway, na wa o! so of everybody when you thank, na me you come see to do last abi? okay o! since i nor important reach, make i go siddon for corner na, abi? thank God say body don do you well sha. *bows head dejectedly and walks ova to a dark corner*

BSNC said...

@Miss Natural thanks babe :)

lol you just have to capitialize boys abi.


@fashinga all thanks to you :D . Glad you liked it


@bibi so you no no say you slow before, take note now o.

lol but you know everything now, the only crockoach in my cupboard, the ant in my tea.. :D

thanks peeps

Bombchell said...

LOL that joke is so funny & nasty. LOL I'll tell the lady Ill be back as soon as Nepa shows up.


glad ur feeling better

Buttercup said...

I just read your previous post. Glad you're better. Whoever messes with my BSNC will have to answer to me! Lol @ the joke

Enkay said...

Glad you're feeling better girl. I'll go back to your older post to see what upset you in the first place.

Hmmm, your 'B' Post is nice and I think it was easy too! lol!

BSNC said...

@bombchell lol very nasty.. abi the guy was shocked himself. thanks ;)



@buttercup lol shey you guyz hear, mess with me and deal with Bcup..lol. thanks dear.



@Enkay thanks babe. lol yes it was kind of easy..


thanks people :)

aloted said...

good to know u r feeling better...

i like this ur B edition :)

it is good to be thankful indeed