? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Hello beautiful people. How are you guyz doing, i know its been a rough week. M.J, the charlie angel chic and the kaboom guy( he does oxy clean ad too). Micheal the only artist that shout woooooo hooooo, yeeea yeea, heee eee,shummo gal, go on gal, you just have to love him mehh... May their soul rest in peace. I was talking to one of my cousin yesterday. He was like i want to be there with dem M.J, 2pac, biggie,big pun......... bsnc can you imagine the groove for that side.... olodo shey you wan follow them die now hissss( i didn't tell him that o). People go just dey talk anyhow.



My brother just found out i have a blog, the same one that used to read my text messages when i was younger, the same one that answers my phone and pretends he was me, the same one that...... (abeg the list too long). How did he find out i dunno, but i am not surprised. I was washing nightrider(my car) the other day and he was like brownskinaijachic how far now. I was like eh what did you just call me. He was like forget that one jare, hope you tell dem babes how cute your broda is. I was like before nko...lol. Like i will do that hiss...lol. abeg commot for road.(i hope he is not reading this o, the guy will fry me)




To the main gist of today. Yes you guessed right Mr. Sean and my granms again. Okay let me start with Mr. Sean.Before i start, I was in my room, almost cloth less. why because heat wan kill me o. VSNC( my sis) refuse to on AC because she is the one paying that particular bill. You can imagine how hot it was. the next day it was six degrees higher. I went to work and Mr. Sean decided to lock all the windows in the house, no AC or anything because he was cold. Like seriously, is this guy for real.




2 hours later, we were talking about something. I can't remember what exactly because i was tripping with sweat, i could not really understand what he was saying. You know you are pouring with sweat when your hair is damp against your face and your cloth is kind of sticking to your body. When he noticed that i wasn't responding to his questions, he was like bsnc are you okay... You don't look so good. In my head i was like shebi when i faint you will really know i am not fine. The next thing i did was even surprising to me.




I didn't even say anything to him. I took a chair from the parlour, took his fan close to me, turned it on to the highest, remove it from spin( u know those fan that turns now), i made the fan face me directly and i was like Mr. Sean i need this break, please just 5 minutes. unless you want me to walk around shirtless.(make person no go pass out) The guy was speechless for about a minute, then he was laughing. do i need to say i didn't find it funny. bsnc you would have said something. I was like but you are cold and i didn't want you to get ill. The guy allowed me to rest for another 15 minutes, God bless his heart. It would have been another story today o.





My granms just came from naija, two days later she says she wants to call my uncle in naija. I gave her phone card to call, she no gree take... she says she wants to use her own phone. I was like mama you can't use that phone to call, she kept on arguing with me. when i tire to explain, i left her and walked away. Ten minutes later, bsnc i no understand o.. dem they say no network. Mama i thought i just told you, you can't call with your phone. She was like, but your uncle called me with his phone when he was in London( i guess some naija network work in jand. i dunno o, i have not tried before). Mama naija to Yankee far o, meanwhile i heard vsnc laughing in the bathroom, babe was not helping matters. instead of her to help me. I was still explaining when this woman walked out on me. That was how she tried my uncle's number till my mum got home. My mum told her the exact same thing i said o. my granms was like okay, bsnc that is what you would have told me now. shey una see my predicament. When i say she is a cutlass in my butt you guyz think i am joking abi.




The other day she and vsnc followed me to the store. I saw this scrub i really like. i was going to buy it, my granms said she liked the shirt. I told her it was my uniform, its not a T-shirt. She says she doesn't care, she wants one.I was not in the mood to argue with her because it seems she is ever ready to argue about everything and nothing in particular. I bought the scrub for her( wetin i go do now).



Two dayz later, she and my mum were going out to see one of their relations. Yes you already know, she wore the scrub and one her trouser. Everybody was laughing at her except me sha, i saw it coming. Mama are you going to work abi you get work wey you no tell us about. She was like what do you mean.. mama that is a uniform now. if you see as she attacked me with insults ehn, my papa neva curse me like that oo. She later apologized sha, but i don't think anybody wanted to be me at that moment.(na good thing i do before o).


I just watched the BET awards. I felt like hugging Janet mehh, i don't want to imagine losing a brother, i have already lost a man close to my heart. She could barely speak, May God give the family all the strength they need. Eventually we will all fall down like toy soilders( yea i got it from eminem song's.. leave me jare)


P.S: I will be gone for a hot minute o, as in steaming, smoking, boiling hot minute. I can't even say i will be busy because busy is an understatement. I will back before you know it. I heart you guyz sha... Hasta bista babies.... :):D

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

first!!

Anonymous said...

ah....finally i can comment...so i love your granms i laugh sotey i tire...mehnnnn...lmao...she no dey hear word oh!!!
and that ur patient seems like a real sweetheart!!!

Sassy Trends said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!
Tot I saw 0 comment ni?
Leggy not fair o......

Sassy Trends said...

Gone ke?
You better no "gone" go anyway...lol
This your gramns na die oo...lmao.
Perhaps your uncle roamed his number when he was over there.. you should have told her to roamed hers as well so she can still keep using it if she wants too...

About the scrub?...heheheheheahahahahahahahhuhuhuhuhuhuhu....ewwwwwwwww!
Lolllollollollol.... abeg no kill me with laffter.... maybe she wan start work thru thru....lol

How your weekend anyway..digged the BET awards too...
Enjoy the week.

xxx

miz-cynic said...

bsnc na wa for ur grandma o.....wearing uniform as everyday baff.lwkm, na real wa o. and vsnc na real ijebu o, no a.c cos of utility bill

Beulah! said...

Hahahhaa...!!! granms is sooo funny. Abeg free her to gbadun her new shirt jare, na u sabi which one be scrub inside....lol

Anoda Phase said...

lol...ur 2 grandmas r just so funny...pls tell vsnc not to allow heat to kill our bsnc 4 us oh...n ur bro; reading ur texts n taking ur calls while pretending to b u? lol...

have a fab week, n u beta b back in a minute as promised...

Enkay said...

That your granma na wa o! She tough no be small. lol!

We'll be here when u returen dearie!

doll (retired blogger) said...

LOL@ your broda

LMAO@ your grandma

CaramelD said...

I will be like that when I'm older. That's my only consolation,to annoy my grandkids the way my grandmas did.

Tigeress said...

lol! ur grandma is hilarious!! I like- she got bare jokes.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

your granny is cracking me up.

Blogoratti said...

I see your gran. hasn't let up on you..or is it the other way round,lol? You two ehn!
Take things easy and have a fun week!

Anonymous said...

lol your granny is funnier than mine
hehe scrubs lmao

hmm i have this feeling your brother is reading this like ryt now....

Afronuts said...

The kaboom guy? Okay, I guess i missed that one.

who's the kaboom guy?

~Sirius~ said...

Please, What did you do to your Gran?

LOL @your Brother, yeah, he's probably reading this right now.

Be right back girl.

~Chocolate and Caramel~ said...

LMAOOOOO: i almost fell off the bed laughing at ur Granms ooo! she no wan gree, u think u have sense she wanna tell u she was in the world before you came hahahhhahaa

Anonymous said...

LMAO... that your grandma get wahala sha. You're very patient.

:)

Bombchell said...

lmao tell ur bro to "free u"

some phones work, my dad gets his calls here in the US.

this heat is very aggravating.

HRM said...

O mehnnnn...grandma wan kill me for here
lmaoooo!!

and that janet moment was touchin

add dat to the song Jamie and neyo did!

sighh

Oby Ijeh said...

Mehn... LMBO, ur Granms is smthn else oh...
Luvin ur blog tho... xxx

*Diane* said...

lmao!!!!!!!!
aaahhh your grams is hilarious!! lol @ her not listening to you about her phone, and wearing the scrubs out. she's very cute.

Miss Natural said...

wow ur grandma is something else, as in I laughed so many times while reading this!!!!! Don't go, where are u going :(

Bibi said...

Hehehehehehe. You see why I love ur granmumsie? Na only her sabi zip ur mouth well well. When she say bsnc shut up, you dey shut up. lol. But that uniform gist na wa sha. I am so speechless rite now. looooool.

chayomao said...

ur granms wan kill me oh! abi na laughter go kill me...
will watch reruns of BET awards....missed that one.

Repressed One said...

lol VSNC worry small oh...in this heat? we go dey evaly fight be dat oh.

LOL@ your granma and uniform...chei, shey its only you she giving wahala like this? She sounds like a handful...funny but a handful nonetheless.

Well take care while you are away and try and have fun amidst ur busyness...

seye said...

lol@ your brother. I guess if I were your brother, I'd have done the same thing. But really it's easy. You probably share the same computer, or maybe he uses your computer, he can see the history, your messenger is probably left with the user ID on...that kind thing! lol

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

lol...this your gramms na wa oh; I think she just like getting at you. She dey make me jealous oh. Do have a lovely week too

Good Naija Girl said...

you and your anecdotes! So funny to read.

Don't be gone for too long now...takia.

Lady X said...

Ur grand mom is funny o LOL!
Poor Janet...She looks a lot like Michael too...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.

thanks jare for the laugh.

your granny is something else. its my great grand ma that would probably do that.

hahaha, how did your brother find out your blog? My sis saw my site one day and was asking me if i was the one that wrote the stuff there....i pretended i didnt hear her, apart from that, i still like my anonymosity

LusciousRon said...

I don miss you die! I can understand your brother going through your web history. It does happen.

I get the fan thingy na naija we dey.
That your Grandma na wah! Old women can be stubborn. She is a sport.

Dazzle! said...

Lmao @ ur grandma...hahaha..she is funny mehn

And I loved the BET awards for the very first time!

aloted said...

lol..ur granma is totally funny hope u collected the scrubs from her..lol

Sweetnothin' said...

loved the kaboom guy too, can still hear his voice ringing in my ears....
ps. i heart u too

Shubby Doo said...

lol@ cutlass in your bum...you gran is too funny

p.s
i would seriously freak out if my bro found my blog...u get liver sha

Lolia said...

I love your grandma jo! She's too funny!

Come back soonish!

x

Blessing said...

LOL..your grandma is a handful! Pele..don't let her stress you too much!!!

Beyond said...

lol....u can't blame grandma for wanting to represent.....abeggie, free the her jo.

hook me up with ur hot n cute brova......hahahaha....lol!

i hope he reads this, atleast am giving him the att. he desires....lol

Miss Fizzy said...

Lol your granny is a case.... loll

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ ur grandma..I would have run made by her second day in town..

Isabella said...

hahahaha babe you always make me laugh when I read your blog...men your grandma is funny O ...

scarletboy said...

ur gramms na correct naija representer... lol seriously, ur gramms deh try oh, u sef deh try. laughs about "colonizind the fan" hope u have a sweat free day, ciao

Anonymous said...

hahaha your granny is too funny. which i had one like that. when are you coming back????????

Spesh said...

Phew!!!
Hot minute over,babe!

Sugarking said...

chai! i don die!!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

how's your granny?

Anonymous said...

You actually turned michael sad moment into a funny one...thanks girlie.


please change your links to my blog to www.kinshar7067.blogspot.com

Miss Enigma said...

LWKMD!!! Ur Granms is hilarious; wearing scrubs as a top. Wonders will never end.

Do n' cme back o!!

~Sirius~ said...

Girl, your hot minute is over, how far?

Anonymous said...

Your grandma is to funny ha ha . U r very patient!
http://blackrubies-blackrubies.blogspot.com/

Ms.O said...

http://myspiltink.blogspot.com/

check it out!

Anonymous said...

BSNC!!!!Come back noww, give us more Grandma gist!!

Buttercup said...

LOOOOOOL! Omo, I don miss your blog o!

Anonymous said...

OMG LOL! Love this <3