? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

ALABAMA

Hello wonderful people of blogsville. Wow thanks for all the comments, I feel loved, you guyz are just too much. Last week was hectic for me sha. I’m glad its over, hopefully this new month will be better for me and everybody else.

Miss Sneezer single handedly made my flight trip the worse trip I have taken till date. We rented a car in Atlanta and then we began the real road trip. Two minutes to the trip we or rather my brother got lost. I was like for are you for real; we have not even gotten anywhere. Everybody gave me the-shut-up-who-asked-for-your-opinion-look. I understood and buried my head in the novel I was reading (before person insult me). He eventually figured it out (thank God), he put in the John Legend “Evolver” album and that was how I felt in love with the album, the same way I liked his first album. Yes I’m a fan..

Our next stop was Alabama; my bro said it was going to take us 3 hours to get to our destination (my uncle’s house). Somewhere between Atlanta and Alabama, we stopped somewhere to get something to eat. Everybody inside the restaurant were oyinbos. They were quiet all of a sudden and stared at us blankly like we were aliens that just stepped into earth. They were all nice though. We ordered our food and proceeded to do some serious damage to our meal, but the staring wouldn’t stop.( this people where just staring). I tried to ignore them and enjoy my meal; I almost choked on my chicken sef. It was kind of creepy sha, meanwhile my family were busy doing justice to their meal.

I was so relieved when we left the restaurant, I didn’t even enjoy my food. We got to Alabama about 9:30pm. We were all tired and went straight to bed. I woke up the next morning with a stuffy nose. I could not breath freely, my head was aching, I had chest pain…. Yes you guessed right, the witch (Miss Sneezer) gave me the flu. I was so useless that day, sneezing everywhere ( I used a paper towel and close my mouth), I had a catchy throat, and an annoying headache( I thought I was going to sneeze out my brain any minute). I was running away from my cousins the whole day, they thought it was a game, but I didn’t want them to get the witch flu. Yes that is what I named it since I know it wasn’t swine flu then it’s the witch flu..lol

After much persuasion and pleading, I agreed to play the Wii game (boxing) with them. I still did not allow them to get too close to me. My brother wanted to play the game too. He didn’t know how to play the game o, instead of him to ask questions he took the game pad from my cousin and punched me on my arm and boy did it hurt ( wetin I do this people now)

One hour after playing the game, I didn’t only feel light headed, my arm was still hurting, I felt pain all over. I didn’t know the Wii game was a thorough work out o. I felt like I have been lifting weight for hours. I remember the first time I tried to lift weights with my brothers, lord have mercy. Those boy are wicked sha, they didn’t even warn me. I thought I was going to crap on myself. I almost died that day, its funny now when I think about it, but it was not so funny that day. Okay back to my story. VSNC was laughing at me, I purposely sneeze in her direction on several occasions (I know I am evil..lol). The flu was bad o that was when I know there is a difference between catarrh and flu. Alabama wasn't so bad, it was a cool but very quiet town.Next stop Mississippi.

Happy new month people.

36 comments:

Rebirth said...

i dont like all those lil towns that r full of whites who im sure may be racists..... enuf experiences.....awww too bad ur cold was in the way.....

Original Mgbeke said...

Mayne all those hick towns like Alabama and 'em. You try oooo.
Meanwhile I remember the first time I played Wii boxing, I woke up the next day wondering why I felt so sore. As in ehn, my body hurt! My friend was like ehn ehn when you were boxing away, you didn't know. lol

Anonymous said...

awww my bsnc when did you get back. i was looking for you all over blogsphere village

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i remember my experience with the wii game too.
I was sore all over.

why would you want to lift weight with your brothers are you okay?

LovePaprika said...

lol @ ur brother punching u...I know if it was me I would sooooo vex with my blocked nose again!! poor u! do get well

Omo Oba said...

This much-talked about wii, one day sha, we'll meet to part (no more?).

chayomao said...

aww the winch gave you the flu?
atleast you got to sweat it out (judging from the workout that is Wii Boxing)
i am saving for my Wii!
:)

Adaeze said...

I want to play Wii too. Lol @ your brother. So the witch gave u the flu? Typical
Ive never been to the US but those smalltowns in the south sound so terrible id never like to set my foot there. they need 2 grow up already.

juiceegal said...

I wanna go on a road trip too,but it wld be more fun in america cz its bigger.Eyah so dat woman on d plan succeeded in givin u d flu.
I love playing with boys,unfortunately i have just one brother and hez 10.

Downtheaisle said...

your road trip is sounding very interesting, except for the flu sha!, Hope u've gotten better.

miss.fab said...

Lmao I just knew that woman was dangerous. Pele oh jare!

I'm usually not a competitive person (I'm a sore loser.. lol) but I want a Wii and a Guitar Hero!!! They're breaking me oh..

Anonymous said...

lol @ witch flu...sorry oh, hope u feel berra now (both 4rm the flu n d punch)...

Bibi said...

see, your evil plan did not work! evil woman. mscheeew. anyways, like i said good for you. since you left me here and went to your yeye road trip. why did the witch flu go sef? it would have stayed for a whole month. mscheeew. yeye pikin. lol

olusimeon said...

hope witch flu is gone now...
good to know you are having fun...
cheers

Tigeress said...

I wld have been scared of getting lynched. :)

BSNC said...

@fumns this ones where kind of nice, but boy where they staring. lol yes i know that winch caused it.

@Original M lol abi we try small
That was my first time playing the game too. I was enjoying it at that moment, but the next day i felt like someone beat me up..lol

@Anonymous lol now you have found me abi. I just wanted to lift wieghts with them, didn't know it will be that heavy..

@Love paprika lol you can imagine. i am better now, this is about the road trip i took last month...

@Omo Oba lol its really an interesting game. abeg don't play the boxing sha, i am telling you from experience oo

@chayoma yes she did :(
that workout was really strenious sha or i am just lazy..lol. Yes its a nice game.

@adaze its a nice game. My brother clams he had no idea, but i feel he did it on purpose.
yes she gave me the flu, they really didn't to grow up.

@Anonymous lol i hope you left there as fast as you came. aww thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

Repressed One said...

Eh ya, i figured ms sneezer gave you something. Good to see you managed to have some fun regardless. Hoping to read you felt much better in Mississippi.

Never tried boxing...i've done the bowling n tennis and even those left me sore.

BSNC said...

@juicegal lol abeg road trip is road trip jare, it doesn't matter where you are. Yes she did with her big head hisss.
awww he is just 10, how cute. I have alot of brothers...

@downtheasile yes it was okay except the stoopid flu. Yes i am better than( thank God).

@miss fab lol very lethal, thanks jo. I am very competitive o. Its a nice game, i might just get one.

@justdoyin lol yes that was last month. I feel alot better, thanks.

@bibi lol you are the biggest idiots in the history of idiot lol . hiss yeye pikin, you see your plan did not work. I am much better now.

@simeone thanks S, yes its all gone now. I guess i had fun( the road trip was last month o, i am back now)

@tigeress lol i feel you, but i had one of my bodyguards( my bro) there, so i wasn't really scared.

thanks peeps :)

BSNC said...

@repressed One yea the winch did hisss. I tried to have fun, well i ll post about it soon.
That wii game is a good form of working out, but whatz up with making peeps sour all over

Anonymous said...

Catarrh no be flu, khaki no be leather... Enjoy yourself and your trip.

Roc said...

That's sad.. So you actually did end up with a flu.. Ndo..

At least you didn't let it utterly ruin your trip..

Nothin better for getting rid of a flu but a good wii workout..

AliceDCL said...

ah
teh witch gave u teh flu, i kew it was going to happen..
lest just hope that it doesnt interfere with the holiday, drink a lot of fluids...

dont blame the whites, we stare at them in nigeria also abi.....

Anonymous said...

yup i know dat feeling... its like they are staring to see if u actually eat, talk, laugh! like... lmao
its a gud thn u njoyd alabama, sry bou ur flu, i was not surprised tho :)
hop u njoy Mississippi
get well soon x

Isabella said...

hahahaha BSNC .... your amazing ..with flu? swine flu ? mad cow disease ? which one next ..na you know sha!

Hmmm they stread at you ? well did you finish your food? that was the aim of going there. Don't mind them jo ...

So your brother punched you ? they should of slapped you sef ... LWKM!!! hehehe

well tell us about the next stop ma ...

Anonymous said...

all those lil towns where peeps dnt no if they like blacks or not freak me out...with all the racist things ive been hearing recently men me i tire!im glad u r having fun...me?dis summer sucks so far!!safe journey oh!!

BSNC said...

@ochuko lol i hear you. the trip was last month, i kind of enjoyed it. happy birthday again.

@chief roc yes i did :(.
i tried to still have fun, yes but i'm will not be playing the boxing game for a long long time.

@Optimistic A lol yes she did o. i am better now, the trip was last month. thanks..

lol true story.

@sweetness lol you are so right. Thanks, well mississippi was okay. i am better now..

@Miss flyhigh lol i no no o. i couldn't finish my food, their staring almost shocked me.
lol evil child, well he didn't. i will babe

thanks peeps

BSNC said...

@leggy lol yes it does, but they were nice though. Yes the road trip was last month, i am back now. The summer is still long now, anything can happen. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Anya Posh said...

I love that Evolver album too. My bf owns it & I listen to it all the time!

Anonymous said...

Oh last flu I had taught me not to wish for one. I hope you are better now.

sneezing in VSNC's direction? hahaha.....that should teach her not to laugh at you

alabama? is it as remote and village as i imagine it? Gurl, you are going on a cross country; niiiice. keep count of the states you go through.

Tinu said...

sorry about ur flu o!!hope u get better!!!those white people!!!i live in a place like that where I can be the only black person in a public place!!!sucks!
have fun on ur trip!!

Fancy-Free said...

Just to say thanks for welcoming me to blogville.

akaBagucci said...

welcome back!!Hopefully normal service resumes sharpish?

BSNC said...

@anyaposh yes its a very nice album.

@naijagirl yes thanks i am. Yes serve her right, but i felt guilty afterwards..lol
Cross country indeed. The place i stayed in alabama was cool, nothing rural about it. yes i did.

@Tinu thanks i am better now. ohh you do, i suppose you are kind of used to it now right?
thanks babe.

@anonymous aww you are very much welcome babe.

@DB lol yes sir i will try.

thanks peeps

Sassy Trends said...

lol... enjoy your self babes, have fun all the way dear.

Tairebabs said...

My school was in a little town that was full of loads of whities. I never realized how little it was until the day one of the staff who I had never spoken to before greeted me by my name.

Don't like small town though even though that my school town was very nice.

BSNC said...

@sassy trend thanks babe will do :)

@tairebabs lol yes that is small or maybe you were one of the smart ones... *wink wink*