? ??????????????Valentine's 2007? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (94 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5494 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 724 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NOT SO GOOD.

I am upset, very upset. I have not been this angry in a while. This wasn't what i was going to blog about. I needed to let this out somewhere. I am a nice person. i take alot from people, but there is so much a human being can take. Its like this week is PISS OFF bsnc's week, as the week progresses people just keep upsetting me. I am so mad i could cry, but i am not going to cry. I refuse to..

I don't mean to put this out here like this, you guyz know me well enough. I am a happy camper. I know i will be okay, i know these things happen. I wish i could talk about it, but i don't think i want to.
This no be man palaver o...lol. Okay why i am laughing now. i still dey vex...

I really hope you guyz are having a better week. It is well.

p.s: Comment in this post has been disabled.

0 comments: